1. Inner Acrylia - This is an event entirely unique to Al'Kabor right now. We also broke into this as a JOINT server effort. Ideal fitting last event.
2. NToV - Yes I am obsessed with Dragons and this is THE best dragon zone in all of Everquest
3. Veeshan's Peak - See number 2
4. Sleepers Tomb - I am a little on the fence here. I like the romantic idea that our sleeper would dream forever... However it is the most awesome dragon of all.
I can think of no better way to die my last virtual death than at the hands of this majestic creature.
This sort of sums it up for me. Why limit ourselves to one target if we have interest in many ^.^
1a. I've been working on the Inner Acrylia key for years now and all that is left is the shackles. iirc it is possible to get unkeyed peeps in via the keyed ones but it sure would be nice to actually finish that damn key and from what I was reading if it is done right a number of people could get their shackles. But that is a different event from
1b. Inner Acrylia itself.
2. I've done very little in ToV and I'm not sure I've actually been to NToV which probably means I haven't been.
3. I have my VP key, but have yet to go inside.
4. Well said Lyrad.
Now, having no experience with any of these targets, I can only say, "Name the time and I'll make every effort to be there."
Q: Do real barbarians eat quiche?
A: Real barbarians would hack and slay anyone who offered them quiche to eat, and would then stomp the quiche until it was totally flat. Barbarians are like that.